Valentines Day is fast approaching. Its the months of hearts and who says only the boys can make the day extra special? As far as we don't know, some boys (not all) really find valentines day a bit of a nuisance to finding the perfect bouquet, the sweetest chocolate, the biggest bear and all that jazz. So here's a DIY Valentines Day Watercolor Gift Card that you can give to your loved ones which you can simply make at the comfort of your home. Long hand written letters are always the best. Because of the growing technology we have, we seemed to forget the importance of simplicity and sincerity. For those who are single, don't worry :3 Its not that SAD (Single-Awareness-Day). You and your girl pal could always exchange lovely letters and make each other's valentines a memorable one. Its not only for the couples. The memo says "month of hearts". Are the couples the only people who has a heart? Seriously. Its for EVERY ONE :) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and i hope you enjoy this DIY!
- Watercolor paints (any brand will do, i used the best buy bought at National Bookstore)
- Paint Brush
- A folder
- Color Pens
- Black Marker
- Start by making a flower. its just a simple as making a semi circle adding a little bit of space in it.
- Then, add your leaves. The leaves design can vary depending on the plants you want. Just play along with it :)
- Then, place a little flower just along the tip of the leaves .
- To spice things up and to enhance the design of the card, outline it with color pencils
Have Fun making yours and have a Happy Valentines Day :)